1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"The Wiskers show the range to be 64 to 97"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
the fire place
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About 4 pm
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
A few minutes ago
My motto: When you say something and mean it, it has a better chance of becoming true
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Brain Candy, it was interesting(........)
16. If you became a multi-millonaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I don't know
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make mean people nice and good to all
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Regina, Emilie (cuz it's cool like that)
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, I'm going to duh.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I don't know. Whatever he says I'm sure it's nice because he's a nice guy
25. 4 people who must also do this in THEIR journal: Anyone